Hi, Timothy and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. The fuel tank has old dead gas.
3. Fuel tank bottom contaminated with ethanol sludge, dirt, water, rust, etc.
4. Fuel supply valve/petcock turned off.
5. Fouled spark plugs.
6. Engine flooded as a result of overuse of the choke.
7. Vacuum hose to the fuel supply valve/petcock disconnected, broken, cracked, or pinched.
8. Fuel valve/petcock or filter clogged.
9. Fuel line to carburetor or throttle body pinched, kinked or blocked.
10. Carburetor float stuck.
11. Fuel injectors clogged.
12. Fuel injectors stuck open.
13. Quick disconnect check ball stuck.
14. Compression below 75 PSI.
15. A stuck-bent-burnt valve.
16. Improper valve clearance (too tight)
17. Severely discharged or a damaged battery should have 12.5 volts or more and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test if necessary, you may have a cursory reading of 12.5 volts or more but little or zero amperage the battery is faulty and must be replaced, AGM batteries fail in this scenario more so than lead-acid batteries.
18. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
19. Loose or corroded wire connection at the coil or plug between ignition sensor and ECM module.
20. Spark plug cables in bad condition and shorting check for spark leakage in the dark, cable connections are loose or connected to the wrong cylinders.
21. Ignition timing incorrect due to a faulty ignition coil, ignition module or MAP, CMP, CKP, O2, TPS, ETP, IAC sensors.
22. Faulty neutral, clutch, kickstand safety switch.
23. Faulty fuel pump or fuse or relay.
24. Faulty or corroded run/stop switch.
25. Tilt sensor needs a reset.
26. Security system not disarming alarm needs a reset.
27. Check for engine trouble codes.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day. https://advrider.com/f/threads/need-help-with-a-kymco-starting-issue.1168819/page-2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJWoHk0qt8g KYMCO VENOX 250 Service Manual Kymco Scooter Parts ATVs Scooter Parts Performance Scooter Parts... https://www.kymcousa.com/admin/dealeronly/ownerman/onroad/Venox250.pdf
Try eBay or a motorcycle part finder site
And on the problem of it reoccurring difficult to say as need to know what damage was caused to piston and valves
Was it just one rocker arm that broke or is the other damaged did the timing jump and piston hit open valves driving them up and breaking arm and damaging cam shaft lobes
You really need to find out why and how it happened
As it may require a complete timing system replacement on that cylinder cam shafts , rocker arms , valves ,drive sprockets top and bottom , drive chain and a piston
Find exactly where the fluid is leaking. It could be simply a fractured line. Is your oil okay? If not diluted with coolant then unlikely to be the head gasket. Not down on performance? Again unlikely it is the gasket.
Adjust the CO density of the front/rear carburetor at 3.0±0.5% by turning the pilot screw. Click on the link below and then download the Kymco Venox 250 owners manual. Inside the manual, it will have the adjustments for the carburator screw
el differencia en 250//350 es el distancia la piston movamiento ,pero mas grande motors son diferente pero tu queires sabe yo no say .endonces para montacie una motor 250/350 niguno problama ,pero para cambiala por una motor mas grande es poco mas difficile .Tu encuentra una de secunda mano entero esta is differente pero montage entero con el pieces de el viejo con poco enginero constructivo (chapthero) yo pinthado es possiblie
Hi, Anonymous the vast majority of service, parts fiche, and owners manuals on the internet are "FREE" to download and all service manuals contain wiring diagrams in the back pages. The rest usually charge a modest fee of $15 and there is a handful of obscure, rare, obsolete, and very old models that are no longer or never were available and some were never printed in English. The Indian and Philippine markets are usually in E-book format only, for these rare occasions I shall look on eBay and find the cheapest one available. Most of the manuals will cover your exact make, model, and year otherwise one will be provided that comes as close as possible to your bike and will have most of the same info that an exact manual would have. If there is no $ sign after the manual link it is free to download.
To download your manual for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day. Scooter Service And Repair Manuals http://www.family-motorsports.net/GY6-50cc-150cc.pdfhttps://absolutelyscooters.net/pdf/CGEN_dawg_scooter_manual.pdf Genuine Kymco spare parts https://www.kymcousa.com/showroom/like-50i