Hi, Colin if your headlight is not working, keeps burning out, blinking, or is dim the first thing you need to check is the headlight bulb for damaged filaments then check your light circuit and turn signal fuse, that being said the usual suspects are:
1. Faulty ground or power supply wire to headlight bulb socket.
2. Worn, chaffed, or broken wires in the light circuit.
3. Corroded, broken, or loose pins/sockets in wire connectors.
4. Faulty hi/lo beam switch.
5. Faulty ignition switch.
6. Fuse is good but no continuity on both sides.
7. Faulty wiring between battery positive and headlight bulb socket.
8. Weak charging alternator/generator.
9. Faulty voltage regulator/rectifier, overcharging.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have nice a day.
Headlight Indicators Not working
Indicator Problems Derbi Senda 50
motorcycle indicator problems
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e