Question about 2016 Chevrolet Malibu
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Error : Hardware failure in port or attached device.
1. Check to make sure the correct modem is selected in the dialer.
2. Make sure there are not multiple modems installed.
3. Uninstall and reinstall the modem.
4. Make sure that no other programs are using your modem. Fax software, Supervoice, etc...
5. Ctrl-Alt-Delete, if you see RNAAPP loaded,
6. Send to manufacturer?
Posted on Dec 16, 2008
The following has worked for me FLAWLESSLY :
1) Remove any old "pairing information" that you may have both on the iPhone and on the TomTom - both should be "clean" not knowing about each other..
2) Put iPhone into airplane mode.
3) Go to settings, and turn on Bluetooth
4) Do the regular "search for bluetooth device" and pair the two
5) Turn off airplane mode
After I did this, I have never had a problem with iPhone 3GS / Tomtom - they find each other now every time, and all is happy..
Posted on Jul 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 28, 2018 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Sep 23, 2017 | Honda Cars & Trucks
Apr 07, 2015 | Unknown HV-800 Wireless Bluetooth Music...
Feb 02, 2011 | Parrot Hands-Free Car Kit with LCD Display...
Jan 27, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jan 20, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Dec 21, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
Jan 07, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jun 12, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G
Dec 11, 2007 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: