Question about Honda Cars & Trucks
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
might be some electrical problem, because, Suzukis are mostly controlled Electronically, it may represent a malfunction!!
try contacting an electrition!!
Posted on May 08, 2009
SOURCE: enging vibrating at idle
1) It is very possible your engine mounts can be worn, but
2) the vibration you feel may be also due to the idle itself degrading to the point that the car is shaking. Does the engine sound like it is getting ready to die? what is the engine rpm when you feel the vibration? You may just have a dirty throttle body. In this case, clean the throttle body plate and bore and the problem will go away.
3) did the problem seem to come on suddenly or gradually, if gradually, you may just need some plugs and/or wires, and/or cap/ignition rotor, etc. (a tune up)
4) Also, do you only feel the vibration when the AC system is on?
5) there are some other reasons for abnormal engine vibration at idle, but the above are some of the most common, and simpler to repair.
All the best with the repair!
Posted on May 10, 2009
SOURCE: Honda Odyssey 2004 no alarms
There is most likely a reset button under the dash somewhere. You can try pressing and holding that button down while pressing the lock button on the remote. If this does not work simply have the dealer reset it for you.
Posted on Jan 06, 2010
did you try the main relay which is next to the fuel pump relay ..(the brown relay next to the blue(fuel pump relay) behind the glove box they are known to go as well and also i think the fuel pump relay feeds power of the main relay.
Posted on Mar 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2018 | Honda Cars & Trucks
Nov 18, 2017 | Mercury Cars & Trucks
Sep 09, 2012 | Citroen Xantia Cars & Trucks
Mar 15, 2017 | Honda Odyssey Cars & Trucks
Nov 05, 2010 | Honda Accord Cars & Trucks
Mar 24, 2010 | 1998 Honda Accord
Jan 02, 2010 | 2004 Honda Civic
May 10, 2009 | 1991 Honda Accord
Nov 29, 2008 | 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!