Question about Cadillac CTS
You're in need of a professional locksmith my friend. e will reset everything with his tools and knowledge so that it works the way it should. When you call said person, tell them the problem so they can bring along what will be needed.
Posted on Jan 14, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
THIS SHOULD BE IT.
How do I reset the Engine Oil life monitor and how does it work? TO reset To reset the Engine Oil Life monitor do the following:
Reset Oil life in NAV/DIC by (with car running) going to INFO>Oil Life>RESET
Press and HOLD until XXX turns to 100%
How does it work? The oil life monitor is a pretty sophisticated algorithm.
GM "The GM Oil Life System will automatically adjust the oil change interval based on engine characteristics, driving habits and the climate in which the vehicle is operated."
Posted on Feb 09, 2009
Remote Key FOB Information
1. Close all the vehicle doors.
2. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder.
3. Press and hold the door unlock switch.
4. While holding the door lock switch in the unlock position, cycle the ignition ON, OFF, ON, OFF.
5. Release the door unlock switch. The doors will lock and unlock to confirm the program mode.
6. Press and hold the LOCK button and the UNLOCK button simultaneously on one transmitter. After a delay of approximately 15 seconds, the doors will lock and unlock to confirm the programming of that transmitter.
7. Repeat the previous step to program up to 4 transmitters.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the RUN position in order to exit the keyless entry transmitter programming mode.
9. Operate the transmitter functions in order to verify correct system operatio
Posted on Nov 04, 2009
u have a leak in the heater core the oily smell and mist is anti freeze sounds like a small leak because usually u would have a wet floor if it was large -two choices check and repair as necessary the core or can use an additive with a stop leak they usually work well on small leaks
Posted on Dec 14, 2009
My 2003 CTS would not start on the first, second or third try after filling the gas tank. Finally after several months of this occuring every two weeks a check engine light came on. It was the evac purge valve. Tom
Posted on Jan 08, 2010
the first thing is to make sure battery is good, if the computers in car dont have the right voltage the act crazy, they do things like the problem your having,the computer cant operate correctly with half or 3/4s power.start with battery and connection at battery. good luck,
Posted on May 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2018 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 22, 2016 | 2007 Cadillac CTS
Apr 11, 2012 | 2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L
Jan 05, 2012 | 2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L
Sep 22, 2011 | 2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L
Dec 01, 2009 | 2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L
Feb 09, 2009 | 2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L
Jul 16, 2008 | 2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: