Question about BMW 320i
That would require a detailed procedure so its carried out properly
u can get a manual for help..
I keep getting those for my vehicles too.. I know a lot of websites and which one is best for what type of vehicle. and which websites have customer care service etc
Posted on Jan 17, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Usually this just means that you are a quart low on oil. Check your oil and if it needs it add it. This should make the light turn off.
Posted on Jun 02, 2009
Try using an automotive dye in the oil the oil has to be going somewhere the dye should reveal the loose gasket or loose oil plug in which the leak may only occur at speed under pressure and not present when stopped
Posted on Aug 23, 2009
This is for 2001 onwards :
- Iginition OFF (POS 0) with key in.
- Press and Hold the trip odometer button while turning key to position 1 (ACCESSORY)
- Keep the button depressed (about 5 secs.) until you see "Oil Service" or "Inspection" with "Reset" or "Re" in the display
- *Note: On vehicles with "High" cluster, you will also see the amount of fuel (in litres) remaining until next service
- Press the button again and hold for approx. 5 secs. until "Reset" or "Re" flashes
- While the display is flashing, briefly press the button again to reset the Service Interval. After the display has shown the new interval you should see "END SIA" for about 2 secs.
Note that if the "Reset" or "Re" does not flash, then you have not met the minimum consumption level and cannot reset.
You can find more information at:
Posted on Oct 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2016 | 2007 BMW 320i E90
Jul 14, 2016 | 2007 BMW 320i E90
Jan 14, 2011 | BMW M3 Cars & Trucks
Dec 15, 2010 | BMW 323 Cars & Trucks
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: