Question about Suzuki Grand Vitara
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
starters are normally located at the rear of the motor usually hard to get too or see. should be on your bell housing in other words just in front of the gearbox/clutch
Posted on Dec 23, 2008
SOURCE: cabin filter element location
Filter is located behind the glove box. All you need is a screwdriver to replace.
1. Open the glove box and empty to take the weight off the box.
2. On the right side there is a plastic hinge like device held on by one Phillips head screw. If you have trouble removing with a Phillips screwdriver you can remove with a narrow flat head screwdriver. Remove the screw and slide hinge off the mount.
3. To drop the glove box press the sides slightly inwards while 'forcing' it open beyond it's normal stopping point. Careful as when it releases it will fall wide open and may even fall from its hinged area. Set it aside.
4. Behind the glove box there is probably some fiberous material inserted to prevent noise like squeaking when it rubs. It is sticky on one side to hold it in place. Just remove and place out of the way.
5. Behind the fiberous material there'll be a cover which kinda looks like a grille. Mine was white and it is in the center of the opening. Remove it by releasing the clips at the left or right. It comes right out.
6. When the cover comes off slide the filter out and replace it. The filter lays flat and just slides in and out easily. However, if it has been some time since you replaced be prepared for a lot of debris on top of the filter such as leaves, grass or other general type of debris that has been sucked into the filter. It also may be the source of any bad odors that you smell through the air conditioning system.
7. Reverse the process. Replace the cover and push the glove box lid back into place. When you replace the glove box be careful to make sure the hinge you initiallly removed the screw from is not left behind the glove box or you will have to remove again to get it out. Replace the screw and do not over tighten as it screws into plastic and then your done.
Posted on May 07, 2009
follow the fuel line back from the injector pump and their is the diesel filter ,under the bonnet
Posted on Jun 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2017 | 2000 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Jul 16, 2016 | Suzuki Cars & Trucks
Jan 04, 2016 | Suzuki Cars & Trucks
Oct 14, 2015 | 1999 Suzuki Vitara
Jun 26, 2014 | 1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Feb 06, 2013 | 2004 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Jan 29, 2013 | 2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara 4WD
Mar 23, 2009 | 2001 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Dec 23, 2008 | 2000 Suzuki Vitara
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: