Question about 2011 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: suzuki grand vitara 2.0 TDI
This could the problem with onboard computer failure .......
try that after visual check under hood confirms no obvious failures like missing drive belt or disconnected electric wires...
Please mention make code and year of the peugeot engine in the car.....
Posted on Jul 15, 2008
starters are normally located at the rear of the motor usually hard to get too or see. should be on your bell housing in other words just in front of the gearbox/clutch
Posted on Dec 23, 2008
It says to pull the radiator grille forward at each gripped portion from the center to the ends. BE CAREFUL! Too much force and you can snap the grille like a toothpick if your not careful. Looks to be four clips holding down the top and 5 screws securing the bottom of it.
Posted on Apr 10, 2009
SOURCE: cabin filter element location
Filter is located behind the glove box. All you need is a screwdriver to replace.
1. Open the glove box and empty to take the weight off the box.
2. On the right side there is a plastic hinge like device held on by one Phillips head screw. If you have trouble removing with a Phillips screwdriver you can remove with a narrow flat head screwdriver. Remove the screw and slide hinge off the mount.
3. To drop the glove box press the sides slightly inwards while 'forcing' it open beyond it's normal stopping point. Careful as when it releases it will fall wide open and may even fall from its hinged area. Set it aside.
4. Behind the glove box there is probably some fiberous material inserted to prevent noise like squeaking when it rubs. It is sticky on one side to hold it in place. Just remove and place out of the way.
5. Behind the fiberous material there'll be a cover which kinda looks like a grille. Mine was white and it is in the center of the opening. Remove it by releasing the clips at the left or right. It comes right out.
6. When the cover comes off slide the filter out and replace it. The filter lays flat and just slides in and out easily. However, if it has been some time since you replaced be prepared for a lot of debris on top of the filter such as leaves, grass or other general type of debris that has been sucked into the filter. It also may be the source of any bad odors that you smell through the air conditioning system.
7. Reverse the process. Replace the cover and push the glove box lid back into place. When you replace the glove box be careful to make sure the hinge you initiallly removed the screw from is not left behind the glove box or you will have to remove again to get it out. Replace the screw and do not over tighten as it screws into plastic and then your done.
Posted on May 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | 1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Oct 13, 2015 | Suzuki Cars & Trucks
Feb 16, 2015 | Suzuki Grand Vitara Cars & Trucks
Jul 29, 2014 | 1969 Pontiac Firebird
TAIL LIGHT NOT WORKING
can be faulty tail light bulb or its issue with tail light control
switch or its wiring's are short.
Check the voltage at fuse slot of tail light.Do you receive 12 volt
there.If not,then it says tail light switch is not receiving power supply.
are few help links related to your problem.I suggest you refer the list and
check the help links.Click the link below:-----
SOLVE YOUR 4 WAY FLASHER RELATED PROBLEMS HERE
These details will help.
Feb 15, 2013 | 2004 Pontiac Grand Am
Jan 17, 2011 | 1995 Chevrolet K1500
Sep 08, 2017 | 1999 Suzuki Vitara
Mar 21, 2010 | 2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Oct 14, 2009 | 2000 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Mar 17, 2009 | 1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: