Question about 2000 Land Rover Discovery
Very difficult to maintain a straight line whilst driving
You most likely have serious wear in the track rod and/or drag link bushes. Do NOT try to save money on this - any good tyre service can replace the track rod ends and do a wheel alignment. If that does not fix the problem. you will probably be up for new tyres
Posted on Jan 20, 2018
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Please check the a/c compressor clutch; it may be not working. FYI the compressor does not run all the time. It is the clutch that will cycle on and off to maintain a/c circuit pressure. To check, put the a/c on high and watch the compressor under the hood to see if it cycles.
Posted on Dec 08, 2009
There are adjustment screws on the rockets according to RAVE.
The procedure is as follows:
1) Rotate the engine clockwise until No 1 injector lobe is at full lift.
2) Rotate rocker adjusting screw clockwise until the injector plunger is felt to bottom out.
3) Rotate rocket adjusting screw anti-clockwise one complete turn to give plunger the required bump clearance and tighten rocker arm adjusting screw locknut to 16Nm. Ensure the screw does not turn as the locknut is tightened.
4) Carry out the procedure for the remaining 4 rocker arms.
5) After completion of rocker arm adjustment slowly rotate engine clockwise 2 complete turns by hand to ensure that no injectors are bottoming out on their plungers.
Posted on Feb 24, 2010
In the engine fuse box under the bonnet ,relay is the closest one to the front of the vehicle ,about £7 to replkace
Posted on Jun 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 11, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 17, 2013 | Land Rover Discovery Cars & Trucks
May 09, 2011 | Land Rover Discovery Cars & Trucks
May 14, 2010 | 2001 Land Rover Discovery Series II
Nov 08, 2009 | 2001 Land Rover Discovery Series II
Sep 01, 2009 | 1999 Land Rover Discovery
Aug 15, 2009 | Land Rover Discovery Cars & Trucks
Oct 11, 2016 | 2000 Land Rover Discovery
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: