Question about 2011 BMW X1 xDrive20d
How to reset oil change light after oil change
Hold the middle button down and put the ignition on and use the bc button at the side and to reset oil then filter.
Posted on Jul 22, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Key in 0 or off position.
2. Press and hold odometer button and turn key to 1 or acc. position... like you're turning the car on, but don't crank the engine.
3. Keep button pressed until any of the following words appear in display: "oil service" or "inspection", with "reset" or "re". For vehicles with "high cluster", the fuel amount (in litres) remaining until next service is displayed (i.e. 3224).
4. Press and hold button again until "reset" or "re" flash.
5. While display is flashing, press button briefly to reset service interval indicator. After display has shown new interval, the following will appear in display for approx. 2 seconds:"END SIA"
Posted on Apr 14, 2009
Switch on ignition.
Earth terminal 7 (I've no pic sorry) and hold for 3 seconds.
Switch ignition off
That should do it
Posted on Apr 29, 2009
SOURCE: oil change reset for bmw 525i
You only need to hold the left odometer reset button while turning the key to position 1 (Accessory). Keep holding the button for 5 or so seconds until any of the following shows in the display: OIL SERVICE or INSPECTION with RESET or RE. Release the button and press it again for another 5 or so seconds until RESET or RE flash. While the display flashes, press the button one more time briefly. If done correctly, END SIA should show up for a few seconds. All done.
Thank you for using fixya
Posted on Jun 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 03, 2011 | 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
How to Reset the Change Oil Light
After changing the engine oil, the system must be reset.
With the ignition key to ON, push the RESET button
located in the driver's side instrument panel fuse block. The
CHANGE OIL light will start to flash, press and hold the
RESET button again. The reset is complete when you hear
the chimes sound and the CHANGE OIL light goes out.
Oct 25, 2010 | 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
May 14, 2010 | 1999 Buick LeSabre
Feb 15, 2010 | 2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited...
Sep 26, 2009 | 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
Aug 14, 2009 | 2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited...
Mar 03, 2009 | 2006 Ford Explorer
Nov 02, 2008 | 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix
Oct 15, 2008 | 2006 Ford Explorer
186 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: