Question about 2014 BMW X1
1) Make sure ignition is off
2) push & hold in left button (daytrip reset)
3) while holding in, turn ignition key into pos.1
4) keep holding button pushed in while "Test 1" appears in display
5) after a further approx. 5 seconds oil service inspection will appear (whichever is due)
6) release button when oil service/inspection are displayed
7) pushing and holding in the button for appr. 5 secs will reset the service interval
8) release button and switch off ignition. When restarting interval should be reset
hope this works.
Posted on Sep 18, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 12, 2014 | 2007 Jaguar X-Type 2.2D
Jun 08, 2011 | 2008 Volvo V50
Aug 25, 2010 | 2000 Volvo S80
Feb 20, 2010 | 2006 Toyota Sequoia
Sep 11, 2009 | 2006 Volvo S60
Mar 23, 2009 | Mercedes-Benz S550 Cars & Trucks
Nov 21, 2008 | 1989 Peugeot 405
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: