Question about 2005 Ford F-150
From the F-150 Forums, since I just bought one and this worked!
This is straight from my 2009 f150 owners guide
1. the parking brake is set
2. truck in park
3. ignition switch is in off position
4. both seat belts are unbuckled
1. turn the ignition switch to the on position, DO NOT START THE ENGINE.
2. wait until the safety belt warning light turns off. (approximately 1 minute).
* step 3 must be completed within 50 secs after the safety belt warning light turns off.
3. buckle then unbuckle the seat belt nine times, ending in the seat belt unbuckled.
* after step 3 the restraint warning light, (airbag light) will turn on for three (3) seconds.
4. within approximately seven (7) seconds of the light turning off, buckle then unbuckle the safety belt.
* the restraint system warning light will flash four, (4) times per second for 3 seconds for confirmation
you can do this for the passenger side also!!!
in step 3. after three times buckling and unbuckling the restraint warning light lit up in my truck. SO I WENT TO THE NEXT STEP, (STEP 4). waited 3 seconds and i buckled and unbuckled.
in the buckle /unbuckle procedure do it some what slowly and watch for the light. it may not take 9 times.
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 11, 2016 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Feb 07, 2016 | Ford Cars & Trucks
Dec 11, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 28, 2014 | 2006 Fiat Grande Punto
Sep 24, 2009 | 2003 Ford F150 Regular Cab
Aug 01, 2009 | 2004 Ford F150
Jul 03, 2009 | 2004 Ford Focus
Jun 06, 2009 | 2004 Ford F150
Feb 03, 2009 | 2004 Ford F150
638 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: