Question about 2000 Daewoo Lanos
Where is the idle speed sensor located on daewoo lanos 2000
Idle stepper motor(IAC) controls idle speed it is located on throttle body
IDLE LEARN PROCEDURE
Whenever the battery cables, the electronic control
module (ECM), or the ECM fuse is disconnected or replaced,
the following idle learn procedure must be performed:
1. Turn the ignition ON for 5 seconds.
2. Turn the ignition OFF for 5 seconds.
3. Turn the ignition ON for 5 seconds.
4. Start the engine in P/N (park/neutral).
5. Allow the engine run until the engine coolant is
above 85_C (185_F).
6. Turn the air conditioning (A/C) ON for 10 seconds, if
7. Turn the A/C OFF for 10 seconds, if equipped.
8. If the vehicle is equipped with an automatic transaxle,
apply the parking brake. While pressing the
brake pedal, place the transaxle in drive (D).
9. Turn the A/C ON for 10 seconds, if equipped.
10. Turn the A/C OFF for 10 seconds, if equipped.
11. Turn the ignition OFF. The idle learn procedure is
Posted on Jul 04, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2016 | 2000 Daewoo Lanos
Sep 15, 2014 | 2000 Daewoo Lanos
Mar 16, 2013 | 2001 Daewoo Lanos
May 01, 2010 | 2000 Daewoo Lanos
Jul 19, 2009 | 2000 Daewoo Lanos
May 03, 2009 | 2000 Daewoo Lanos
Apr 02, 2009 | 1999 Daewoo Lanos
Dec 23, 2008 | 2000 Daewoo Lanos
1,369 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: