Question about 2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Turn key in ignition switch to position "1".
2. Press either Menu Button repeatedly until the basic kilometer or miles display is shown on the multifunction display .
3. Press the Reset/Illumination Button 3 times.
(You'll hear an audible beep and the voltage is shown on the multifunction display.)
4. Turn key in ignition switch to position "2".
5. Press the lower Display Button.
(The Service Display appears with miles remaining/exceeded etc.)
6. Press the Reset/Illumination Button 1 time.
(The Oil Type menu appears in the multifunction display.)
7. Select the engine oil grade by pressing the +/- Buttons.
(You may have only 1 option or multiple options depending on your engine.)
8. Press the upper Display Button.
9. Press the Reset/Illumination Button for 3 seconds to confirm.
10. Press the upper Display Button to return to the Service Display menu.
11. Press the upper Menu Button to display the kilometer or miles reading.
12. Turn key in ignition switch to position "0".
Please post back with any questions. Best of luck.
Posted on Jul 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2017 | Mercedes-Benz C200 Cars & Trucks
Nov 10, 2013 | 1998 Nissan Sentra
Jan 10, 2013 | 2010 BMW 520i Touring
Oct 20, 2010 | 2006 Mercedes-Benz B-Class
Mar 06, 2018 | Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cars & Trucks
Dec 30, 2009 | 2004 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz M Class
Jul 03, 2009 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz C Class
Jun 02, 2008 | 1991 Nissan King Cab
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: