Question about 1992 Dodge Spirit
How do I remove the red front casing to change the tail light for the 1992 dodge spirit? I did
the first few steps-- right now I have the whole right tail light
pulled out-- but I can't figure out how to get inside to change the
bulb. Is it the screws on the bottom? Is something supposed to twist
off? I don't want to break it. Can anyone please help me?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 06, 2014 | 1992 Toyota Cressida
Jun 27, 2011 | 1993 Dodge Spirit
Wiper Motor and Linkage
Removal and Installation
1. Open hood and remove wiper arms
2. Remove cowl top plastic cover
3. Remove attaching screws or mounting nuts from pivots
4. Disconnect wiper motor wiring harness connector
5. Remove 3 motor mounting bracket-to-body bolts
6. remove motor bracket, motor and linkage assembly from cowl
7. Remove motor-to-bracket mounting bolts and remove motor
8. Reverse procedure to install
Mar 12, 2011 | 1992 Dodge Spirit
Feb 16, 2011 | 1992 Dodge Spirit
May 23, 2010 | 1992 Dodge Spirit
May 18, 2010 | 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck 2WD
Jul 09, 2009 | 1992 Dodge Spirit
Feb 18, 2009 | 1992 Dodge Spirit
136 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: