Question about 1994 Audi Cabriolet
After i changed the fuse for the radio, the display didnt show anything else but a single, number #1? Nothing worked, except the display. when it finally turned onto the radio, the display was flashing and after about 2 minutes it turned off an went back to the screen with the number 1. how do i keep it from going off. what is the problem?
Is it a security code radio?
If you have the users manual/handbook - the code may written in there. And how to use it.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Nov 08, 2018
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It is highly likely that the radio will have lost its security code whilst being disconnected from its power supply (your battery).
Any local dealer will re enter your code for you for a small charge unless you have the code stored in your radio user guide in which case you can re-enter the code yourself.
Posted on Feb 24, 2009
sorry to say, you will need to take it in, it needs to be hooked up to their computer to reset and have it start up poperly. It just like a pc when it crash it will try to start in safe mode until you select "Normal" start up
Posted on Oct 13, 2009
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have the security anti-theft code for yours Audi Concert radio from the car manufacturer! For Audi Concert the sequence of programming is:
1. Push simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
3. By the #1 key you will set up the first safe code digit.
4. By the #2 key you will set up the second safe code digit.
5. By the #3 key you will set up the third safe code digit.
6. By the #4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit.
7. Then push again simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys for confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed. The radio is now ready for use!
Please rate my response. Thanks!
Posted on Apr 30, 2010
SOURCE: Safe mode in Audi Symphony radio
hold rbds and pscan till you see numbers then use the radio memory buttons to control the number you want to put in after the numbers are put in hold rbds pscan again till u see it says safe and radio works.
Posted on May 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2011 | 2001 Audi A6
Jan 24, 2011 | 1998 Audi A4
Jan 08, 2011 | 2001 Audi A4
Dec 03, 2010 | 2002 Audi A6
Nov 27, 2010 | 2006 Audi S4
Aug 29, 2010 | 2002 Audi A6
Mar 29, 2010 | 1997 Audi A4
Sep 17, 2009 | 2000 Audi A4
Jun 22, 2009 | 2002 Audi A6
Mar 02, 2009 | 1999 Audi A6
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: