Question about 2007 Honda CR-V EX-L
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There is a TSB for this condition that has a new nozzle kit. Here are the instructions to replace the nozzle
Trim Removal/Installation - Tailgate Area
Special Tools Required
* KTC trim tool set SOJATP2014
* Available through the American Honda Tool and Equipment Program.
* Put on gloves to protect your hands.
* Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when prying components.
* Take care not to bend or scratch the trim and panels.
1. Remove the tailgate upper trim panel (A).
2. Disengage the hook (B) and tabs (C) from the left tailgate side trim (D) and right tailgate side trim (E).
3. Pull the tailgate upper trim panel by hand to detach the clips (F, G, H), then remove it.
June 13, 2008
*Applies To (see VEHICLES AFFECTED*:
2007-08 CR-V: Rear Window Washer Nozzle Is Missing or Broken (Supersedes 08-034, dated May 16, 2008, to update the information marked by the black bars and asterisks)
The rear window washer nozzle is missing or broken, and washer fluid leaks into the vehicle's interior.
The rear washer nozzle was damaged by an ice scraper.
Install the updated rear washer nozzle kit.
Rear Washer Nozzle Kit
WARRANTY CLAIM INFORMATION
In warranty: The normal warranty applies.
Operation Number: 7421A7 Flat Rate Time: 0.2 hour *Failed Part: VIN begins with JHL: P/N 76850-SWA-003 H/C 8518573 VIN begins with 5J6 or 30Z: P/N 76850-SXS-A01 H/C 8473266* Defect Code: 01801 Symptom Code: 05909 Template ID: 08-034A (Japan-built) 08-034B (Ohio- and Mexico-built) Skill Level: Repair Technician
Out of warranty:
Any repair performed after warranty expiration may be eligible for goodwill consideration by the District Parts and Service Manager or your Zone Office. You must request consideration, and get a decision, before starting work.
1. Remove the tailgate upper trim panel:
^ Refer to page 20-78 of the 2007-2008 OH-V Service Manual, or
^ Online, enter keywords TRIM REM TAIL, and select Interior Trim Removal/Installation-Tailgate-Area from the list.
2. Pull the washer hose off the the rear nozzle, and remove the nozzle and the nut.
3. Install the new nozzle with a new nut onto the glass.
4. Reattach the washer hose to the nozzle.
5. Disconnect the washer hose between the body and the tailgate, then remove the hose joint.
6. Install a new check valve joint with the arrow or the taper pointing towards the nozzle.
7. Reinstall all removed parts.
8. Test the rear washer for proper operation. If the spray area is not within the standard position, adjust the nozzle
Cost Washer Nozzle 76810-S10-A01
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jan 28, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 02, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 18, 2014 | 2002 Chrysler Town & Country
Jan 01, 2014 | 1995 Chevrolet Tahoe
Feb 10, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 15, 2013 | 1998 Honda Odyssey
Dec 15, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 08, 2011 | 2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Apr 02, 2010 | 2000 Hyundai Accent
Aug 30, 2009 | 2003 Ford Focus
1,989 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: