Tip & How-To about 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
1. Turn the ignition to ACC or Run and turn off the radio.
2. Press an hold the TUNE DISP button on the radio for at least five seconds until SETTINGS is displayed.
3. Press the SEEK PSCAN up or down arrow to scroll through the main menu.
4. Scroll until TIRE MON appears in the display.
5. Press the 1PREV or 2 NEXT button to enter the submenu. RESET will be displayed.
6. Press the TUNE DISP button to reset. A chime will be heard to verify the new setting and DONE will be displayed for one second.
7. Once the monitor has been reset, scroll until EXIT appears on the display.
8. Press the TUNE DISP button to exit programming. A chime will be heard to verify exit.
Posted by Jeremy W. on
Mar 04, 2011 | 2002 Chevrolet Impala
Nov 05, 2010 | 2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Jul 03, 2010 | 2006 Chevrolet Impala
Jun 17, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
3,320 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!