20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Ac blows hot
Getting your system recharged at a dealership would be recommended but only hot air coming through the front could be an hvac problem, make sure that all your vacuum lines that run to your system are not crushed or unplugged, they will be located in the engine bay of your vehicle.
on May 02, 2016
How can I get rid of valve tapping?
Hi Complete Auto:
- I would first check to make sure that I had the correct amount of oil in the engine. Basic, but essential.
- The valve tapping will be happening due to too much clearance between the rocker arm and the valve. Follow that back and there will be slack between the rocker arm and pushrod, and then back to the lifter.
- The lifters have an integral hydraulic action that pumps oil through the hollow pushrod to the rocker arm assembly.
- If the lifter "pumping" has failed due to contamination or some other reason, it will need to be replaced.
- If there is too much slack and the rocker is adjustable, slack off the lock nut and turn the adjustment until the tapping stops. Then tighten the lock nut and re-install the rocker/valve cover.
Hope this helps.
on Apr 08, 2016
Ecu wiring diagram
You need to go to eBay and try to find the wiring diagram or contact dealer on your area. I was able to find a wiring diagram in eBay for my classic car a Ford 1979. New no less.
on Feb 22, 2016
Cannot Disable the 4 wheel drive on my 2001Toyota Seqouoia
Not sure if this works with your car or not but it's worth a try.
Place in park
put foot on the brake
place car in neutral
If your car has a button marked 2wd push it. This should return you to 2wd mode
return car to park
turn off motor and remove foot from the brake.
BUT the best thing you can do is read your owners manual if you do not have one call your nearest Toyota dealer and ask for the service department and ask them how to put it back into 2wd
on Jan 02, 2016
Not finding what you are looking for?