Please see THIS DOCUMENT
Directly from the bulletin:
To ensure that your Bluetooth system functions correctly, we recommend that your handset
be fully charged whenever you use it with this system.
1. Switch ON ignition
2. Press the phone mode button on the head unit or the touch screen to change to
3. The display will show "Handset"
(or "Handset in Use"
for up to 15 seconds).
4. The display will show "SIG_____"
(or "No BT Phone"
) for up to 2 min whilst the
system is initialising.
5. The display will then show "SIG ****"
or "SIG *****"
(or "Discover Me"
) if the system
has not been paired to a handset, otherwise
6. The display will show "SIG *"
(or "Phone Connected
") if the system has been paired
to a handset.
Vehicle Procedure for Pairing
· If the vehicle display is not already in 'Discoverable' mode, ready for pairing i.e.
displaying "SIG ****"
(or "Discover me"
), then there are 2 ways to put the system
into this mode:
a) Key sequence 1
1. Key in ##1#*# followed by the send / end key. This will put the system
into discoverable mode for up to 5 min.
2. If a handset has not been paired to the vehicle within this time, the
display will show "Handset"
(or "Handset in Use"
3. For non-touch-screen systems, the display will switch back to the
previous audio mode.
4. Switch OFF ignition for 6 min to allow the system to shut down and
recover, before switching ignition back ON and repeating step 1.
b) Key sequence 2 (RECOMMENDED)
1. Enter key sequence ##3#*# followed by the send / end key. This will put
the system into discoverable mode for an indefinite period.
2. We recommend
that you use this key sequence to give you sufficient
time to pair the handset to the vehicle.
· After entering this key sequence, follow the specific instructions for your handset to
complete the pairing process.
· During this process, the display will change from "SIG****"
" to "No BT Phone"
) briefly whilst the system connects the Bluetooth
· It will then change to "SIG*"
(or "Phone Connected"
On your BB options make sure that you have the following set;
Allow outgoing calls: AlwaysAddress Book
Transfer: All entries
However - if NO device connects - chances are the antenna will need to be replaced.
The BTM is in the trunk and the antenna module is in the center console.
The BTUM incorporates the antenna. It is under center console. The module in the trunk is the PSE module that communicated everything to the audio unit. Also stores your phone book.
2007 still under warranty? it should be replaced where you bought the vehicle, if you are unable to connect via the procedure outlined above.